Departure & Return
You will meet our staff member in front of the Cotroceni Museum on Soseaua Cotroceni
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Every member of the group has to have an official ID card ( EU members ) or passports ( Non EU members) , the ID or passport that it can be used for traveling at the airport, , without it you won't be able to enter the Palace and the tour will be cancelled automatically.
- Most travelers can participate
- Starting with October 1st , 2021 you will need to present a green -pass in any form: fully vaccinated , RV-PCR test not older then 72 hours , quick test not older then 48 hours .
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff