- Cross the border into Bulgaria on a full-day tour from Bucharest
- Explore the medieval city of Veliko Tarnovo, nestled in the foothills of the Balkan Mountains
- Learn about Bulgaria's medieval history from a knowledgeable guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to organise the tour
- A current, valid passport is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of the day and traffic conditions
- Children under 4 years-old cannot join shared tours. Please contact us for a private tour offer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please, make sure you owe all the necessary documents and permissions for crossing the border.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms