12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tours in Peles Castle & Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) for your small group only
Live commentary on board
Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for selected hotels only)
Small-group tour - never more than 8 travelers GUARANTEED!
Walking tour in Brasov
Transport by private vehicle
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Entrance fees for Peles Castle and Bran Castle ( approx. 17.5E/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Instant confirmation at time of booking
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season – from Sep 15 to May 15 – and on Mondays during the summer season – from May 15 to Sep 15. During these days Sinaia Monastery and the Chamber of torture from Bran Castle will be visited instead.
- Pickup points are close to public transportations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eastern European Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Medieval Town of Brasov in one day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Medieval Town of Brasov in one day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Medieval Town of Brasov in one day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 16115P41
Compare Similar Experiences
Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Medieval Town of Brasov in one day
4 hours 46 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Bucharest University PalaceMuseum of Senses BucharestPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Holocaust MemorialRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Lipscani