8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the crowded streets of Bucharest behind for the day on an full-day small-group tour to Sinaia Monastery. Skip the headache of navigating public buses in a foreign language and relax in all-inclusive transportation from your hotel. Begin with an audio-tour of the 17th-century Sinaia Monastery, followed by a visit to the opulent Peles Castle and its grounds. Enjoy free time to explore the charming Sinaia Resort before return to the city.
- Immerse yourself in Romania history and nature
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Bucharest
- Get the personalized experience of a small group and audio-guide
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
Small group tour
Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel
Departure & Return
Calea Victoriei 70, București 030167, Romania
Please wait by the entrance of our office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to organise the tour
- The company is not responsible for any delays caused by traffic or any other unpredictable conditions
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 y.o. cannot attend shared tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Sinaia from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Sinaia from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Sinaia from Bucharest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Sinaia from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Sinaia from Bucharest
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 46 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaAudio Guides - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniAudio Guides - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovAudio Guides - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Museum of Senses BucharestLipscaniRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Holocaust Memorial