8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Bucharest on this small-group tour to Ruse in northern Bulgaria, with hassle-free transfer from your hotel via air-conditioned vehicle. Visit the city’s top attractions, including the Rousse Museum of History and Sveta Troitsa Cathedral, and learn more about the region’s rich heritage from your professional guide.
- Swap bustling Bucharest for Bulgaria’s scenic city of Ruse
- Round-trip transportation ensures hassle-free border crossing
- Visit landmarks including Freedom Square and the Roman Fortress
- Small-group tour size ensures personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour guide
Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
Entrance tickets (cost approx. 6 Eur/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 y.o. cannot attend shared tours
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to organise the tour
- The tour includes around 4 to 5 hours walking tour, therefore, please make sure your physical condition allows it
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Ruse (Northern Bulgaria) from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Ruse (Northern Bulgaria) from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Ruse (Northern Bulgaria) from Bucharest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Ruse (Northern Bulgaria) from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Ruse (Northern Bulgaria) from Bucharest
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 46 minutes
9 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Museum of Senses BucharestStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)LipscaniNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryBucharest Jewish History MuseumHolocaust MemorialChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)