2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gain an intimate perspective of Bucharest’s haunted history and spooky sights on an evening tour of the city. Hear tales of vampires, ghosts, and mysteries as you explore hidden spots and major landmarks with your costumed guide, and be immersed in the city’s Gothic atmosphere as you stroll its most haunted streets after dark.
- Benefit from the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
- Learn about the capital’s history and legends from your guide
- Avoid the daytime crowds on an evening excursion
- Capture memorable views of the city’s spookiest spots after dark
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Gratuities for the guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough tourists to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour takes place with minimum 2 tourists
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unbelievable Bucharest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Bucharest can be a very creep place at night and this tour lets you experience it away from the tourist sites." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Ghosts and Vampires Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestGhost & Vampire Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaGhost & Vampire Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovCategory
LipscaniGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Holocaust MemorialCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Senses BucharestArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)