- 3-hour walking tour of Bucharest's finest points of interest
- Admire the city's diverse architectural styles
- See University Square, a statue of Vlad the Impaler, the eye-popping Palace of Parliament and more
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn how Ceasescu's dictatorship and the Cold War affected the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Outside main door Manucs Inn, 62 Strada Franceza, Old Centre, Bucharest.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Claires Bucharest Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.