4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two of Romania’s most captivating cultural treasures on this half-day tour from Bucharest. Admire the ornate compound of Mogosoaia Palace, which was completed near the turn of the 18th century and features impressive Venetian and Ottoman design elements. Later, delve into the legend of Dracula at mysterious island monastery on Lake Snagov, reported to be the final resting place of the bloodthirsty prince Vlad Tepes.
- Half-day tour from Bucharest to a pair of Romania's historic gems
- Visit the mysterious Snagov Monastery, situated on an island in the middle of a lake
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tour with a professional local tour guide
Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Convenient meeting points
Entrance tickets - approximately €4 per adult
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Children under 4 year-old cannot join group tours. Please contact us for a private tour offer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Romania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace from Bucharest?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Tour to Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace from Bucharest
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Lipscani Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & Tickets