4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover untouched forests, charming medieval villages, and centuries-old castles in rugged, history-filled Transylvania. This multi-day guided tour from Bucharest includes skip-the-line admission tickets to standout attractions, from infamous Bran Castle—where the Dracula legend was born—to imposing Fagaras Fortress. You’ll also enjoy travel perks like four-star pension accommodation and comfortable private vehicle transfers, with live commentary from your guide.
- An off-the-beaten-track guided tour of Transylvania’s top sights from Bucharest
- Explore one of the region’s best-kept secrets, filled with traditional villages and idyllic farmlands
- Come face-to-face with Europe’s last remaining bear populations at a secret forest sanctuary
- Skip the hassles of planning your own trip with tasty, all-inclusive meals and pre-booked pensions
Saved to wishlist!
3 nigh accommodation in Brasov
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Lunch and dinner
entrance fees to castles, church, historic centers
Departure & Return
Pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Bears Sanctuary and Peles Castle is closed on Mondays. Peles Castle is closed all November. Peles Castle is closed on Tuesdays from September 15th to May 15th.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Transylvania Discovery Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-Day Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-Day Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-Day Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 4-Day Tour in Transylvania from Bucharest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Bucharest University PalaceArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Museum of Senses BucharestPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Holocaust MemorialVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumLipscaniGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryChoral Temple (Templul Coral)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)