8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi in the car
Private Guide Services
Transportation by private, air conditioned vehicle
Our best Romanian spring mineral water
Entrance fees: 30 RON Peles Castle, 40 RON Bran Castle, discounts apply to Seniors and Students
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Bucharest including any other Hotel or AirBNB
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romaniac Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be warned however that traffic can be a problem, better to leave early if you want to be back in Bucharest for dinner." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 46 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharest4WD Tours - WallachiaSporting Events - WallachiaBus Tours - WallachiaExtreme - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - Wallachia4WD Tours - OtopeniSporting Events - OtopeniBus Tours - OtopeniExtreme - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - Otopeni4WD Tours - BrasovSporting Events - BrasovBus Tours - BrasovExtreme - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & Tickets