10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the top three attractions of Transylvania on a full-day private tour from Bucharest. Travel by private transportation and avoid the language barrier and sluggish pace you get with public transit. Enjoy both Peles Castle and Bran Castle, along with personalized guided visits at both locations. Conclude your day with a leisurely tour of the medieval city of Brasov, then relax on your return journey to Bucharest.
- Experience Transylvania with a private guide
- Relax in round trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour by a licensed English speaking guide
Guided walking tour in the old town of Brasov
Hotel pickup and drop-off to your hotel
Transportation by private vehicle with climate control
Time breaks for lunch, coffee, shopping or photo stops
Food or drinks
Departure & Return
We can arrange pick-up in a central location in Bucharest
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Peles Castle is closed on every Monday and Tuesdays during the fall-winter (usually from mid. Sept. to mid. May) and all the national holidays. Due to pandemic times, the castles schedule may be updated on last minute without our control. We do out best to inform you if any changes occur.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crafted Tours Romania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour - Bucharest to Transylvania (Dracula Castle - Sinaia - Brasov)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour - Bucharest to Transylvania (Dracula Castle - Sinaia - Brasov)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour - Bucharest to Transylvania (Dracula Castle - Sinaia - Brasov)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour - Bucharest to Transylvania (Dracula Castle - Sinaia - Brasov)
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 46 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBucharestUnique Experiences - WallachiaBus Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaUnique Experiences - OtopeniBus Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniUnique Experiences - BrasovBus Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Museum of Senses BucharestNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Bucharest University PalacePatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Holocaust MemorialLipscaniArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History