8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best of Bucharest and beyond on a private, full-day tour of the Romanian capital and two of the most important sites just outside the city. Trace the history of Bucharest, from traditional farm origins to its former Belle Epoch glory as the 'Paris of the East' through the Communist era and into a thriving modern European capital. Then head into the countryside to visit the Romanian Renaissance Mogosoaia Palace and the Snagov Monastery, legendary burial site of Dracula inspiration Vlad the Impaler.
- Private, full-day tour of Bucharest and surroundings
- See highlights of the Romanian capital like the Palace of Parliament, Revolution Square, and Old Town
- Learn about Romanian peasant life at the open-air Village Museum
- Visit the beautiful 17th-century Mogosoaia Palace
- See where the remains of legendary warlord Vlad Tepes may be buried at Snagov Monastery
- Admire vintage Rolls Royce and Ferrari models at a special car expo (weekends only)
- Private guide and transport for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know all the details of your pick up location. And please be so kind to provide a phone number for the lead traveler to be able to make contact with the tour guide.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport/ID card (not driver's licence) is required on the day of travel - it is compulsory that you carry your passport/ID card with you since the visit inside the Palace of Parliament is not possible without it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Travel in Romania
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest and Beyond Private Full-Day Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Museum of Senses BucharestLipscaniBucharest University PalaceGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Holocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)