6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Bucharest from an insider’s perspective on a private, full-day tour of the intriguing capital’s highlights. Visit the city’s most interesting landmarks and neighbourhoods, from the bohemian-chic quarters of old town to the Stalinist-inspired grandeur of the Palace of Parliament. Stand in Revolution Square, get a sense of Romanian country life at the outdoor Village Museum and savour regional cuisine at a popular local restaurant. Throughout the day, learn about the city’s multilayered history and enjoy the personalised attention of a private guide.
- Private full-day tour of Bucharest's highlights
- Learn about the city's communist history at the massive Palace of Parliament and Revolution Square
- Get a glimpse into country life at the Village Museum
- Stop for lunch at an acclaimed local restaurant (own expense)
- All entrance fees included
- Travel in a private sedan or minivan (depending on group size)
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Transportation with a modern vehicle
Walking tour of the Old Town
Panoramic city tour with stops in the main squares
Lunch (approx. 12 Euros per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bucharest city tour visit the Palace of the Parliament & Village Museum ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bucharest city tour visit the Palace of the Parliament & Village Museum ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bucharest city tour visit the Palace of the Parliament & Village Museum ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bucharest city tour visit the Palace of the Parliament & Village Museum
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovCity Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Bucharest University PalaceGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)LipscaniChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Museum of Senses BucharestHolocaust MemorialNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)