- A half-day private tour of Bucharest’s Jewish heritage, with hotel drop-off
- Visit 150-year-old synagogues and see former Jewish shops in the city center
- See homes designed by celebrated Jewish architects Marcel Iancu and Leonida Negrescu
- Enjoy private transportation between locations for groups of up to three people
Departure & Return
Next to the equestrian statue from University Square, across from the University building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uncover Romania Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized