3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hop into your Romanian Dacia and see the city through an alternative lens on a private 2.5- to 3-hour Communist tour. You have the option to drive the car yourself or relax as while a chauffeur takes care of navigation. The itinerary takes you on a circuit past the most significant landmarks from the city's eventful Communist era. See the Palace of Parliament, Revolution Square, Victoriei Street, and more.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Discover the city from a Communist era car
- Choose a start time that works for you
- Get an insider’s look at Communism in Romania
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bucharest
Professional local guide in your car
You drive a fully restored Dacia car from the 80’s
Tour personalized gift
Private driver included ( if you do not want to drive)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from all addresses from Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your ID card and driving license with you at the tour
- If you want to drive, please be sure to provide a driver with a valid driving license on the date of the tour!
- Dacia 1300/1310 is a 70- 80’s classics car that do not include AC, ABS,GPS navigation servo-direction or automatic gear drive.
- All the cars provided by The Red Patrol Tour of Duty are fully restored classics that meet fully the safety traffic regulations.
- Take with in the day of the tour a comfortable outfit for driving (2.30-3 Hours).
- The Red Patrol Tour of Duty provides quality and safe conditions tours with fully restored vehicles and we do not allow the participation with pets or children under 10 years old.
- Tour hours are 10.00,14.00 and 20.00, please choose one spot at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All sales are final and incur a 100% Cancellation Fee
- During wintertime our cars are heated !
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Patrol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during RedPatrol Communist Driving Tour of Bucharest with Dacia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during RedPatrol Communist Driving Tour of Bucharest with Dacia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
RedPatrol Communist Driving Tour of Bucharest with Dacia
180 to 210 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestClassic Car Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaClassic Car Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniClassic Car Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei) Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & Tickets