11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey to the heart of Romania’s medieval legends on a full-day tour of Transylvania’s most famous landmarks. Visit the former summer home of Romanian royalty at resplendent Peles Castle, and feel Bram Stoker’s vampiric story come alive at Gothic Bran Castle, also known as ‘Dracula’s Castle.’ Hear tales of Transylvania’s tumultuous history at the well-preserved Rasnov Fortress, and finish the day with a guided tour of picturesque Brasov. Tour size is limited for a more personalized small-group experience.
- Full-day tour of Transylvania's most important castles and fortresses from Bucharest
- Admire the fairy tale splendor of former royal residence Peles Castle
- Feel a chill down your spine at Gothic Bran Castle, nicknamed Dracula's Castle
- Learn about peasant life in medieval Transylvania at well-preserved Rasnov Fortress
- Tour the charming medieval city of Brasov, home to the famous Black Church
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Walking tour of Brasov
One bottle of water per passanger
Hotel pickup / drop off
In general, during November, Peles Castle is closed for maintenance. In this case we will visit Pelisor Castle, Peles Castles smaller brother and where the royal family used to live
Skip the line (except Peles Castle)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can offer pick-up from any hotel, hostel, guest house or apartment in Bucharest.
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In general, during November, Peles Castle is closed for maintenance. In this case we will visit Pelisor Castle, Peles Castles smaller brother and where the royal family used to live
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voyager Turism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip Through Brasov in Transylvania and Bran, Peles, and Rasnov Castles
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaGhost & Vampire Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniGhost & Vampire Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovGhost & Vampire Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Bucharest University PalaceGeorge Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryHolocaust MemorialLipscaniPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)