12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the two most famous castles in Romania on a day trip from Bucharest designed to showcase the best of Transylvania, with none of the hassle. Discover the Gothic legend of Vlad Dracul at Bran Castle, also known as “Dracula’s Castle,” and then follow in the footsteps of Romanian royalty at stunning Peles Castle, one of the best preserved in Europe. There's also free time to stroll and dine in the charming medieval village of Brasov.
- Explore Transylvania without renting a car or navigating train schedules
- Visit two castles from different eras, plus medieval Brasov
- Great way to learn about Romanian country life and history
- Well-planned itinerary to maximize your time outside of Bucharest
Saved to wishlist!
English or Italian Speaking Tour Guide
Tips for the tour guide / driver
Entrance Fees (Peles Castle = 30 RON, Bran Castle = 40 RON)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up also from other hotels or appartments. Please indicate the address and we will contact you the day before the tour starts to let you know the closest pick-up point if we can't pick you up from your address . In any case it will not be further than 500-600 m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in February and March 2020. Mondays; On these days, you will see Peles Castle from the outside
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays; You will see Peles Castle from the outside
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Europe Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and old town of Brasov from Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and old town of Brasov from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and old town of Brasov from Bucharest?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and old town of Brasov from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dracula's Castle, Peles Castle and old town of Brasov from Bucharest
12 to 13 hours
4 hours 46 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Museum of Senses BucharestBucharest University PalaceRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)LipscaniNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Holocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)