- Take a walking tour to discover Romania’s communist history
- See key landmarks like the Palace of the Parliament and Revolution Square
- Learn about daily life under communist rule and the 1989 fall of the regime
- Get insider tips on other Communist attractions from your tour guide
Departure & Return
In front/on the stairs of the PALACE of JUSTICE - very close to Unirii Square subway station in BUCHAREST
The Revolution Square in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BUSINESS TRAVEL SOLUTIONS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "If you are interested to know the real story of communist Romania, take this tour instead of visiting the House of Parliament/People for example." See review