2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Boasting over 6,000 years of viticulture, Romania is one of Europe’s oldest wine hubs. But most travelers overlook the region’s tastiest legacy. During this wine-tasting, you’ll discover Romania’s standout reds, rosés, and whites—all from the comfort of Bucharest. In an authentic winery, listen to legends of Romanian vineyards and the stories surrounding wine production. You’ll also have a chance to taste wines from around the world, with over 100 labels on the menu.
- A Romanian wine-tasting in an authentic Old Bucharest wine bar
- Discover reds, whites, and rosés from around the country, with 100 labels on the menu
- Listen to stories about Romania’s 6,000-year-old viticulture tradition—one of the world’s oldest
- Get a chance to shop for souvenirs, with bottles available at discounted takeaway rates
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting package: two Romanian white , one Romanian rose , two Romanian reds
Wine specialist in charge of the tasting session
Cheese platter for two persons
Departure & Return
Strada Nicolae Tonitza 10, București 030113, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abels WINE BAR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting in Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth it for the price, 5 Romanian wines and a cheeseboard." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting in Bucharest
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBucharestFood Tours - WallachiaUnique Experiences - WallachiaWine Tastings - WallachiaFood Tours - OtopeniUnique Experiences - OtopeniWine Tastings - OtopeniFood Tours - BrasovUnique Experiences - BrasovWine Tastings - BrasovCategory
Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)LipscaniBucharest University PalaceMuseum of Senses BucharestChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Holocaust MemorialPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)