1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tourist guide in English
Transfer from place of accommodation/stay to Cetinje
Entrance fees for localities
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Travel Health Insurance – Optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointCetinje Municipality, Montenegro
3/13/2020 - 11/2/2021
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cetinje City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cetinje City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cetinje City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P42