6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Optionally - boat cruise of 1 hour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Kotor port
- Tivat marina
11/10/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Tivat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skadar lake - boat cruising & wine and food tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skadar lake - boat cruising & wine and food tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skadar lake - boat cruising & wine and food tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skadar lake - boat cruising & wine and food tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skadar lake - boat cruising & wine and food tour
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudvaShore Excursions - KotorFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - DubrovnikFood Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikWine Tastings - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikCategory