3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs, extra activities and food.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Kotor port
- Tivat marina
- Portonovi Resort, Boka Bay, Herceg - Novi 85340, Montenegro
- Luštica Bay, Radovići 85323, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Tivat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Montenegro tour - 3 days of mountains and canyons
4 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBudva4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorBus Tours - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorWater Tours - KotorExtreme - KotorFloat Trips - Kotor4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaFloat Trips - Podgorica4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikMulti-day Tours - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikFloat Trips - DubrovnikCategory