- See all the landmarks of Buenos Aires during the day and attend La Ventana in the evening
- Spend 3 hours touring the most important attractions such as Republica Square, Colon Theatre, the Casa Rosada and the Plaza de Mayo
- Explore neighborhoods like Recoleta, Palermo and La Boca
- Dine on a meal featuring international and traditional Argentine dishes
- Watch the evolution of tango at La Ventana
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual for the Tango Show
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the city tour upon booking. Times are 9am or 1:30pm
- People in wheelchair can board the bus but accompanied and with a foldable wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms