Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour wine tasting in Buenos Aires
- Small group of 8 people or fewer
- Led by an expert sommelier
- Tastings and small bites included
- Local boutique wines
Departure & Return
At the meeting point in Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar please ring the bell.
What To Expect
Meet your sommelier guide and fellow wine-loving travelers before getting down to sipping the local wines. Each tasting session is limited to just 8 people to ensure an intimate experience and personalized attention from your guide.
Taste local boutique wines, including representative examples of the varietals that Argentina is known for: Malbec and Torrontes. Pair your wine tasting with appetizers and small bites. You'll have the opportunity to take notes and ask questions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children may attend, but you must be over 18 to consume alcohol.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands