- Snorkel at one of North America’s only living coral reefs, Cabo Pulmo
- Learn about this awe-inspiring ecosystem from your informative guide
- Take a thrilling 4x4 adventure with lunch and refreshments included
- Enjoy convenient Los Cabos area hotel or cruise port pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
If you do not need a complimentary round trip transportation We can meet you at the Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot, there is an OXXO (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you time!.
We can drop you off at Plaza Gali Down Town Cabo San Lucas or your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen , hat, sunglasses and swimwear
- The price is per jeep, based on 3 people per Jeep only.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day, sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule and / or cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind and jellyfish.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms