30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the thrills of flyboarding with a private 1-hour lesson in Cabo San Lucas. Your private instructor covers all the basics for this popular water sport, with full instruction and equipment provided for your lesson, which begins on Medano Beach and includes boat transport. You can even bring a friend to watch your fly boarding session at no extra cost.
- Learn to flyboard or improve your skills with a private lesson
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Choose from several departures throughout the day
- Includes instruction, equipment, and space for one spectator
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet, life jacket and equipment
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bottled water and soft drinks
Video package (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. del Pescador 1 , Av. del Pescador 1, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 20140 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We are next to the front door of Cachet Beach Club
4/29/2021 - 12/13/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled flight time
- To ride the FlyBoard you must be at least 10 years of age. The minimum required weight is 85 lbs (38 kg) and the maximum is 300 lbs (136 kg). Anyone under the age of 18 requires parental consent.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cabo FlyBoard
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cabo Flyboard Private Lesson
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jet SkiingSurfingFlyboarding Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasJet Skiing - Baja California SurSurfing - Baja California SurFlyboarding - Baja California SurJet Skiing - Los CabosSurfing - Los CabosFlyboarding - Los CabosJet Skiing - San Jose del CaboSurfing - San Jose del CaboFlyboarding - San Jose del CaboCategory