- 3-hour culinary walking tour of Cabo San Lucas led by a professional guide
- Explore the vibrant downtown district in search of gastronomic hotspots and atmospheric eateries
- Sample a selection of local delicacies and classic Mexican dishes
- Gain valuable insight into the culture, history and folklore of Mexico from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Please ask your taxi driver to drop you off at MERCABO GOURMET STREET FOOD RESTAURANT on Calle Ignacio Zaragoza 121, between Niños Heroes and Lazaro Cardenas (just in front of BANORTE Bank office in Cabo San Lucas Centro and a few steps of Estacionamiento Aramburo)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the morning tours we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please Let us know if you have Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cookin' México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cabo San Lucas Downtown Food and Tacos Tasting Walking Tour.