- Enjoy a sunset cruise, tequila tasting and taco dinner during this Los Cabos excursion
- Admire the golden light, great views and an open bar during your sunset cruise
- Taste some of Mexico's finest tequilas during a tasting session and history lesson on this ancient beverage
- Fill your stomach with some tasty tacos, including chicken, pork, beef or vegetarian options
- Great combination of relaxation, food and history
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes. During winter time, you may bring a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms