Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day snorkeling or swimming with sharks tour, from Cabo San Lucas
- Swim with sharks in the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean
- Learn about the marine life of Baja California Sur
- Includes snacks and beverages, use of snorkel gear, and commentary from the guide
- Advanced certified scuba divers can dive at the sites
Departure & Return
In front of Captain Tony's restaurant at the marina of Cabo San Lucas, next to Tesoro Resort. Meeting time 10 minutes prior the departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be at least 12 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
- For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
- Signing the responsibility waiver
- Good physical condition - Basic swimming skills - Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY cabo shark dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms