Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset dinner cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez
- Dinner and unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Souvenir photos are available to purchase
Departure & Return
Dock 4, located right in front the API Building. At your arrival, please ask at The Secutiry Gate for the vessel Oceanus I.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Keep your camera at the ready to snap pics of a gorgeous sunset while your boat drifts out to open sea. Music accompanies the dinner served on board by the crew, and you can order unlimited drinks from the domestic open bar. The dinner menu features Mexican cuisine such pibil-style pork, chicken fajitas, rice, salsas, refried beans, corn and flour tortillas, and mixed salad with a variety of dressings.
After a memorable evening, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanus Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They didn't stir in the alcohol until right before you grabbed the drink, so virgin drinks for children were available as easy as alcoholic drinks." See review