Explore our promoted experiences
- Los Cabos sunset dinner cruise
- Sail on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Mexican buffet dinner and open domestic bar
- Watch the sunset on the Pacific Ocean at Land’s End
Departure & Return
Main pier, gate No.4 Cabo San Lucas Marina, in front of Sr. Frogs restaurant, between Cabo Dolphins and Craft market * PLEASE BE ON SITE 30 MINUTES BEFORE TO DEPARTURE TIME*
What To Expect
You'll pass by famous landmarks including the Arch, Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, and Neptune's Finger. Look for the sea lion colony and admire the million-dollar luxury villas on the cliffs of the Pedregal community. Don't forget your camera!
A freshly prepared Mexican buffet dinner is served by the crew while you sail into the sunset. After a delightful evening, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms