Explore our promoted experiences
- Andalusian horse show in Jerez
- See traditional riding techniques
- Watch trained horses and riders
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointFundacion Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre, Avenida del Duque de Abrantes 11, 11407 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
What To Expect
See doma vaquera, based on techniques honed by traditional cattle herders, or watch the exquisite precision of classical dressage, as horses execute maneuvers such as “the colts,” “airs on horseback,” “pas de deux,” “passage and piaffer,” and more.
In displays of carriage driving, horses don a classical harness to demonstrate the old fashioned art, and in “work in hand,” the horses follow commands to carry out classical Haute École dressage exercises. And in the coordinated carousel maneuver, horses and riders work together for a grand finale in the center of the arena.
When the show concludes, you’ll be in the heart of Jerez, close to some of the city’s top historic sites, cafes, and destinations.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is essential to present your printed receipt at the ticket office.
- Proof of eligibility must be shown at the ticket office when collecting tickets purchased at discount prices. If no documentary proof is shown, the purchaser must pay the difference corresponding to the full standard ticket price when tickets are available.
- The purchase of tickets for performances is exclusively by category (according to price),without any right to select either row or seat number. These are allocated according to order of purchase or booking.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to film, record or take any photographs unless you are an authorized professional, nor may you enter the grounds with any bottles, cans, animals or any other objects which the management considers unsuitable.
- The management reserves the right to alter or change the program.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY FUNDACION REAL ESCUELA ANDALUZA DEL ARTE ECUESTRE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience