- 2-hour walking tour of Cadiz's Old Town
- Learn about the rich history of Spain's oldest city
- Admire the architecture of Cadiz Cathedral and the buildings of Plaza de España
- Hear local legends and history from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit a food market to see where residents shop
- Private guided tour
- Tasting of 1 glass of Sherry Wine
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Plaza de España Square Address: Plaza de España Square, near the Monument to the Constitution of 1812 Directions: Tour departs from Plaza de España Square in front of the Monument to the Constitution of 1812. Your guide will be holding a sign saying Cadiz Food Tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please kindly note this tour is private, if you would like to personalize the visit or change the schedule do not hesitate to contact us. Additional options will be provided, in accordance with your interests and available time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cadiz Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas