6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
With just one day to explore, many travelers make the tough choice between Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera. On this comprehensive, daylong tour, visitors see the best of both cities. Start with a quick ride to Jerez for a guided tour, and stop in a local tapas bar for snacks and refreshments (at your own expense). In Cadiz, you'll see the ancient city's walls, beach, and San Sebastian Castle, before heading back to your ship.
- See Andalucia's historic sites, including a Moorish fortress and cathedral
- Enjoy a convenient meet-up location, a short walk from the Cadiz Cruise port
- Follow your guide through Cadiz, including San Francisco and Mina Squares
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/6/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Cadiz Shore Excursion: Small Group Secrets of Jerez And Cadiz Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cadiz Shore Excursion: Small Group Secrets of Jerez And Cadiz Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCádizShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaHalf-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TangierBus Tours - TangierPorts of Call Tours - TangierFull-day Tours - TangierHalf-day Tours - TangierCategory