3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the culinary culture of Cadiz, the port city that is said to have “invented” tapas, during this small-group tasting tour. Walk around the city and learn about the history behind its regional cuisine as you stop at local tapas bars and shops. Some of the samplings include Iberian ham, shrimpfish, fish, and drinks like wine, sherry, and beer.
- Take a walking food tour of the port city of Cadiz
- Learn about the city where tapas were invented
- Enjoy a meal’s worth of Spanish snacks and drinks
- Tours are limited to 15 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
C. Sopranis, 9, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
Calle Sopranis n9
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tour Cadiz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tour Cadiz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Food Tour Cadiz?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tour Cadiz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Food Tour Cadiz
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCádizFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaStreet Food Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - TarifaUnique Experiences - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaStreet Food Tours - TarifaHalf-day Tours - TarifaFood Tours - TangierUnique Experiences - TangierWalking Tours - TangierStreet Food Tours - TangierHalf-day Tours - TangierCategory