3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the culinary culture of Cadiz, the port city that is said to have “invented” tapas, during this small-group tasting tour. Walk around the city and learn about the history behind its regional cuisine as you stop at local tapas bars and shops. Some of the samplings include Iberian ham, shrimpfish, fish, and drinks like wine, sherry, and beer.
- Take a walking food tour of the port city of Cadiz
- Learn about the city where tapas were invented
- Enjoy a meal’s worth of Spanish snacks and drinks
- Tours are limited to 15 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Plaza de San Juan de Dios, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tour Cadiz?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tour Cadiz?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Food Tour Cadiz?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tour Cadiz?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5819P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCádizFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaStreet Food Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - TarifaUnique Experiences - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaStreet Food Tours - TarifaHalf-day Tours - TarifaFood Tours - TangierUnique Experiences - TangierWalking Tours - TangierStreet Food Tours - TangierHalf-day Tours - TangierCategory