8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
In this small-group tour, you’ll venture to Gibraltar and then visit the picturesque Bolonia Beach. You’ll make the most of your time by having an action-packed itinerary that takes you to an ancient Roman archaeological park (Baelo Claudia), The Rock of Gibraltar, and to Peñón to see the monkeys. You’ll travel in comfort on an air-conditioned minivan, so no need to worry about booking transport.
- A perfect tour for families
- Stress-free day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Entrance ticket to see the wild monkeys in Gibraltar included
- Get access to one of Spain’s most beautiful beaches—Bolonia Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer by air conditioned minivan
Gibraltar Cable Car tickets included
Guided visit to Archeological Sight of Baelo Claudia. Entrance fee included
Other services not specified above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pickup in other location in Cadiz if requested
- Cadiz Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable shoes, cap, bring drink, snacks, sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FTS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gibraltar & Bolonia Private Day Trip from Cádiz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gibraltar & Bolonia Private Day Trip from Cádiz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gibraltar & Bolonia Private Day Trip from Cádiz?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gibraltar & Bolonia Private Day Trip from Cádiz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gibraltar & Bolonia Private Day Trip from Cádiz
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCádizShore Excursions - Andalucia4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tangier4WD Tours - TangierSporting Events - TangierBus Tours - TangierExtreme - TangierPorts of Call Tours - TangierHistorical Tours - TangierFull-day Tours - TangierCategory