Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Cádiz during a customizable private excursion
- Choose among historic sights like the Roman Theater and Old Cathedral
- Visit Cádiz neighborhoods like El Populo and Viña
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Includes separate chauffeur driver and luxury vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
From here, what you see and do in this historic Spanish city is up to you. Among the options you might consider are stops at the popular Plaza de las Flores, the city’s Old and New Cathedrals, City Hall, the Roman Theater, and the Roman Walls. For those hoping to explore Cádiz’s many fascinating neighborhoods, visits to El Populo and Viña are also available.
If you’re looking for alternatives, you might also consider some beach time at La Caleta, or a foodie-friendly excursion to the Cádiz food market. At the end of your customized excursion, you’ll receive a drop-off back at your hotel or cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available under request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms