- Small-group Seville walking tour shore excursion from Cadiz
- Visit the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See La Maestranza, Spain’s oldest bullring
- Admire the Giralda tower and the Alcazar, a former Moorish fort
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Visit of the Real Alcazar palace and gardens & Plaza de España
- Short scenic tour of Cadiz included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Behold the opulent beauty of Plaza de España, created especially for the Ibero-American World's Fair of 1929, and then admire the lush greenery of Maria Luisa Park. Gaze at Seville Cathedral — the largest Gothic cathedral in the world — before capturing photographs of the Palace of San Telmo and the colossal Giralda Tower (La Giralda).
Enjoy free time and lunch (own expense) in Seville’s Jewish Quarter before you lose yourself in the charming labyrinth of Santa Cruz, with its narrow streets and flower-clad alleys.
Conclude your tour by visiting two prominent attractions: The Alcazar of Seville and Seville Bullring (Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza). After more time at your leisure, return to Cadiz port in time for your cruise ship’s departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cadiz port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Duration of tour is approximate, depending on the duration of your time in shore
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shore Excursions Deal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.