3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and flavors of Spanish food and culture on this guided, half-day tapas tour that stops at three of Jerez’s tastiest bars. Visit Tabanco bars serving up food and drink in 17 the-century style to sip local sherry wines and beer, and snack on regional foods and Andalusian specialties. Imbibe alongside locals in the crowded bars and stay on to enjoy after your tour is done.
- Eat tapas in an authentic, local bar and sample classic Spanish dishes
- Drink sherry wines not available in other regions
- Visit three separate bars frequented by locals
- Food and wine samplings included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Pl. del Arenal, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Junto a la OFICINA DE TURISMO
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tabancos Food Tour Jerez?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tabancos Food Tour Jerez?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tabancos Food Tour Jerez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tabancos Food Tour Jerez?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tabancos Food Tour Jerez
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesCádizFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaFood Tours - TarifaUnique Experiences - TarifaWine Tastings - TarifaFood Tours - TangierUnique Experiences - TangierWine Tastings - TangierCategory