- Afternoon tapas tour and evening flamenco show in Jerez de la Frontera
- A great cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- Sample three dishes and three drinks that showcase local cuisine
- Watch a flamenco show in a Jerez taverna
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tapas Tour: Arenal Square - Next to the equestrian monument, Jerez de la Frontera Flamenco Show: Calle Conocedores, 28 - Near the bullring, Jerez de la Frontera Address: Tapas Tour: Plaza Arenal, Jerez de la Frontera
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each restaurant will offer a list of tapas to choose from within this offer
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim.
- If any change is produced in any visit, it shall be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Please be punctual at the scheduled time, otherwise Andalusia Tour Travel is exempt from any responsibility and shall be deemed as service performed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff