- Explore the top attractions in Cádiz on a walking tour
- Check out historic city neighborhoods like El Populo and La Viña
- Enjoy an included tapas and wine tasting at a local eatery
- Explore Cádiz landmarks including the ancient Roman theater and Admiral's House
- See the baroque-style Cádiz Cathedral
- Includes skip-the-line access to the Torre Tavira (Tavira Tower)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Make your way to the El Populo neighborhood, a historic section of Cádiz characteristic by narrow, winding alleys and a wealth of age-old buildings. You’ll also stop by the Roman theater, dating back to the 1st-century B.C., and see the baroque-style Cádiz Cathedral. Continue from there past the Admiral’s House, built in 1690, and stop by the city’s fish market, where all variety of vendors sell some of Spain’s freshest seafood.
Proceed to the Cádiz neighborhood of La Viña to see Genoves Park and La Caleta Beach, then head to the Gran Teatro Falla (Falla Theater). Finish the day by enjoying skip-the-line access to the 18th-century Torre Tavira, where you’ll soak up the 360-degree city views from the top. Celebrate your visit with an included wine and tapas tasting at a local eatery before receiving a drop-off back at your Cádiz hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
- For bigger groups (6+ people) the extra price is 21€ p.p. (for the tour)
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff