6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit two villages in Sardinia’s mountainous Barbagia area on this cultural tour from Cagliari to Mamoiada and Orgosolo, located in the middle of the island. With a guide, learn about Mamoiada’s tradition of making carnival masks at a local museum and workshop, see Orgosolo’s many murals (‘murales’) and enjoy a taste of regional wine made from the island’s cannonau grapes. Lunch is included on this small-group day trip by 9-seater minivan.
- Mamoiada and Orgosolo day trip from Cagliari
- Experience some of the culture of the Barbagia area of inner Sardinia
- Learn about Mamoiada’s tradition of making carnival masks
- See Orgosolo’s famous political murals
- Enjoy lunch and a wine tasting of the local cannonau varietal
- Small-group tour by 9-seater minivan ensures a personalized experience with a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees (museums)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests from private accomodation like Air B&b or Booking.com please specify the exactly address.
- Elmas Airport, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Sardinia Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day-Small group: Barbagia Experience: Mamoiada and Orgosolo from Cagliari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day-Small group: Barbagia Experience: Mamoiada and Orgosolo from Cagliari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day-Small group: Barbagia Experience: Mamoiada and Orgosolo from Cagliari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day-Small group: Barbagia Experience: Mamoiada and Orgosolo from Cagliari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day-Small group: Barbagia Experience: Mamoiada and Orgosolo from Cagliari
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCagliariBus Tours - SardiniaAudio Guides - SardiniaHistorical Tours - SardiniaCategory