Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to make culurgiones, one Sardinia’s most traditional dishes
- Get a unique perspective on the island’s culture through its cuisine
- A hands-on lesson on how to prepare and seal each dumpling
- Lunch of fresh culurgiones, appetizers, and wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointCagliari, Cagliari, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
A flat in centre of Cagliari, 20 minute walk by city shopping centre. Address: via Dante Alighieri 85 Cagliari. Park near by ticket; Bus number 6 or 3; Doorbell Claudio Monni. First Floor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Damiano Usala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience