Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Segway tour of Calgary
- Ride through Calgary’s river valley
- See the Bow River and the Trans Canada Trail
- Safety briefing and instruction provided
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to seven people
Departure & Return
Near the Alt Hotel, Sidewalk Citizen Bakery, Rath Bikes. Along Riverwalk, North of 656 Confluence way, SE. Building is a green Sea-can/Shipping container.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Whether you seek a fun date or an activity for the entire family, don’t miss out on this Segway adventure. Begin with a thorough instruction, starting with a brief safety video before receiving hands-on training from a certified Segway trainer.
Then, set off after your guide through Calgary’s river valley, and soak up gorgeous views. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Valley Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Calgary Bow River Valley 60-Minute Segway Adventure.