Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Calgary YYC pick up times twice daily, 07:30 am and 2:30 pm. Please be ready and meet the MPT driver at exit #6 on arrivals/ground floor level 15 minutes before your departure time. Second pick up location in Calgary Alberta is Crowfoot train station, this is for guests going or coming from downtown Calgary. Pick up times 08:00 am and 3:00 pm. Please be ready and meet the MPT driver at the West side parking zone 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Sporting goods welcome, skis and snowboards
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpine Air Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Calgary YYC-Lake Louise Hotels Airport Transfer.