- Hike through a water-sculpted canyon in the Canadian Rockies along with your guide and your group
- See pictographs, waterfalls, and natural rock formations such as the Hoodoos
- Guided tour provides commentary about local ecosystem and wildlife
- Family-friendly tour suitable for children over the age of 7
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized trekking experience
- Snack included
Departure & Return
Please meet out front the Canmore Travel Alberta Visitor Information Centre for 11:00 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please come prepared with water proof jacket and pants, warm clothing, hiking boots or shoes, lunch and water for the day. It can snow any day in the Rockies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freeheelin' Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Canadian Rockies Canyon Exploration.