- Enjoy a fun and novel night out in Calgary with a ghost tour by sidecar
- Learn about the darker parts of Calgary’s history
- See city sights such as Fort Calgary, Inglewood, and Calgary Tower
- Pause for bathroom and beverage breaks at atmospheric old pubs
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the base of the tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Head circumference in CM at time of reservation. Please contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Creepy Calgary Ghost Tour.