Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet our Guide at the Seebe Take out. How to get there: Take the Trans-Canada Hwy West from Calgary or Trans Canada Hwy East from Banff Take Highway 1X North Turn right onto Horseshoe Drive, and park in the Gravel Lot on the Right Hand Side before the Bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We ask that guesets wear masks during our shuttle (approx 15 minute drive).
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kananaskis Outfitters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Paddle the Bow in a Big Canoe.