Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Look out for our guides and flags in the area on the Green near the Jesus Lock Footbridge (there are loos here too, always good before a 90 minute walk!) OR find the EXACT spot with What3Words: https://w3w.co/elbow.palm.heats
We end at the famous 'Chronophage', right opposite iconic King's College
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terrible Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Curious Cambridge - Cambridge's Most Entertaining History Tour.