- Sit back and relax as your guide propels the punt along the River Cam
- Hear insider stories about Cambridge University’s famous alumni
- See beautiful college buildings—such as Trinity, and St. John’s
- Interact with the guide—they are happy to answer questions along the way
Departure & Return
On the river side of La Mimosa Restaurant. CB5 8AG The railings by the river - you will see our bookings desk along the railings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Strollers can be left at the desk, but not taken on board. Same applies for wheelchairs. We can assist with boarding less abled passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cambridge Punt Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.